OLD HOUSE RENOVATION IN ELIS
This stone house was originally built in 1860 as a permanent residence, with two independent outbuildings, in Elis regional unit. Due to its oldness, there was a clear need for maintenance, in order to restore construction materials and also for aesthetic as well as functional reasons. The result ensures a pleasant and comfortable stay throughout the year. Every opening offers an unimpeded view, while the natural vegetation was preserved and enriched. The slate paved outdoor sitting area blends in with the natural landscape.
LOCATION: Elis – Peloponnese